Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Go get your Black Drake Mount

If you haven't done so already, go do Obsidian Sanctum on 10 man and leave all three of the drakes up. With Patch 5.1 you can enter old raid instances without having to form a raid. Saratharion should be soloable by most classes at 90. He always drops a 22 slot bag, and with 3 drakes up he'll drop Reins of the Black Drake. If you're really feeling adventurous, grab 1-3 more ppl and try the 25 man version. He drops Reins of the Twilight Drake.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - I just found this blog while in a mild state of panic about doing any of the LFR for the first time as a healer. I simply want to thank you for your written information, and also the many other posts over here. It really helped me out, and I'm sure many others aswell. Thank you!

    Now, to catch a dragon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pons, appreciate what you said. I write these guides for people like you.

      Delete